Equipment Template "Storage"

Hi,

now that you are adding more and more build choices to the game, could you please consider adding something like build template storage... but for equipment templates. I already easily have like 15 builds for my elementalist between open world, fractals, strikes and WvW and do not enjoy switching to alt characters just for different builds or to manually apply the gear changes while looking at external websites to figure out the exact optimal stat choices on every piece of equipment.

Maybe I am one of very few players who like to play 99% of the time on one character for years but I would like you to at least think about this.

If equipment template storage is too big of a change, maybe increasing the max number of equipment templates would also be an option?

Thanks

Edited by Awn.1327
  • Like 2

According to wiki, the current max equipment templates is 8 per character. Given that the max was increased with EOD, it is likely that they might add more with the next expac. Price-wise you get more value from buying an additional character slot for 800gems (or less when discounted) which comes with 2 equip  and 3 build templates than just raw templates. 

If you're someone who plays mostly one character, it's worth investing in legendary armour to make changes easier. From your post, I presume you already have this.

• Like 1