Relic pet choices

So there a couple runes right now that give a pet on a time limit…. Like rock dog, golem, jagged horror… the ideal I’m tossing in my head is…

the fire elemental dust.. the sunspear one.. and all the other one u can only use every 30 min can be change to be like the prior and be used for the relic system too..

and yes I know it really gimmicky and actually just kinda weak.. but sometimes in over I just want to have fun and see these old item’s character doing there thing

Edited by tenklo.6104
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

If your asking will these still be available...I sure hope so! They are work great in my opinion. As a mostly solo player they all help tank and mostly live through boss fights that aren't dropping GTAOE. I've mostly acquired these because they are the budget versions of the more expensive ones that I just cant afford. Only downside I see is they can lock you in combat unable to mount up if they run off or chase an npc. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

it more like i just like the pets they made... and cause of teqatail back in the day.. they nerf the comsubles.. so i find this to be a new way to put them in and balance the dmg and such.. you summon the sunspear it dies and u got to wait 30mins to summon again....also another one i missed is fleshreaver.... which would kinda be relvent with new expansion...

a.k.a the rip it off the fleshriver from the demon sigil... and gave use torment for it.... i felt sad on that day...

Edited by tenklo.6104