looking to join guild in davonas rest

Songi.8463

im getting back into playing and looking to join a guild 

id like to jjoin a guild with active friendly people with a team speak channel or discord

i was in a guild long time ago in dv but sadly cant find them as i lost the account and dont remember the name

if that guild sees this i hope they find me again they where kind and fun the leader was called Harley if i remember correct 

but i am open to join any guild taking players who have a fun active friendly helpful environment

• Like 1

Hey there. I see that you were looking for a specific guild on a specific server. I just wanted to suggest:
https://gw2.guildex.org/guilds/na/devonas-rest
...to see if maybe one of those ring a bell. 
Outside of that, if you are not having any luck with finding a home, Shattered Darkness [DARK] would be happy to have you. We are a large-ish (in size) guild and have been around since GW1 (13 years). We pride ourselves in being helpful, friendly and maintaining that small community feel. If you are interested, here is our recruiting thread:

If you have any questions or would like an invite, feel free to comment or, message myself or one of the contacts listed in the thread and we will get back to you!