[NA] looking for an active pve or pvx guild that plays later evenings CST, with active voice chat

Hi, I'm on NA and looking for a late night pve or pvx guild to join. What does late night mean for me? A guild that starts their group scheduled content at around reset +2 or +3.

For WvW purposes I'm on SF, but very willing to transfer.
I would prefer that the guild be for older adults, 21+ with an active voice chat. 

I have been playing for a long time and have done most content, but I still enjoy playing with and helping out new or returning players with whatever content they need. Content a guild does doesn't matter as much as that there is some, and that it matches up with my game time. 

I'm looking to play the game with others, chat, hang out, and have a good time. So if you don't have a guild, but play during the times I'm on, still send me a message and maybe we can hang out and play. 

Sending me a mail or whisper in game will reach me the fastest, or post here 🙂

Edited by HighlyCaffeinated.4176

• HighlyCaffeinated.4176 changed the title to [NA] looking for an active pve or pvx guild that play later evenings CST
  • HighlyCaffeinated.4176 changed the title to [NA] looking for an active pve or pvx guild that plays later evenings CST, with active voice chat

We are reworking  our guild with a updated schedule and we are looking for more members who are looking for : dungeons,fractals, strikes. and soon we will have  raids. we also do metas and guild missions and more fun things as a surprise everything starts next week so please join now and meet a great bunch of people. We are interested in getting to know each and every one of you as members but more so friends.

Please contact me for invite if you want to give us a try.

1 minute ago, wolfieblitz.9583 said:

We are reworking  our guild with a updated schedule and we are looking for more members who are looking for : dungeons,fractals, strikes. and soon we will have  raids. we also do metas and guild missions and more fun things as a surprise everything starts next week so please join now and meet a great bunch of people. We are interested in getting to know each and every one of you as members but more so friends.

Please contact me for invite if you want to give us a try.

What times do these activities plan on happening? 

• 1 month later...