<NA> <PvX> We Fight Sleep [COFE] - Looking to be your late night side guild

Kagaho.5378

Have night owl tendencies? Come fight sleep with us. Late night focus (8pm - 12am PST) but also have occasional day time events. Looking for fellow night owls and caffeine quaffers who find themselves still playing (or only able to play) when the rest of their other guilds / friends have logged off for the day. No requirements. We currently do a mix of Fractals, PvP, WvW, and PvE activities such as metas and fishing. We are looking to expand into strikes and raids. We welcome new players and veterans. We are also looking for people interested in growing into leadership positions within the guild. Please reply if interested.

Edited by Kagaho.5378
punctuation

Looking to take the plunge and join a guild! Very very new player to GW2 but not MMORPGs. Played WOW for the last couple of years and Destiny before that. Almost 30; looking for a group of casual players/semi-hardcore (like winning is still good? lol) and just learn more about this pretty cool game! Not too sure about any of the endgame, still leveling through Personal Stories and experimenting with classes, but I liked dungeons and raids from WOW so I can't imagine it'll be too different here 

13 hours ago, coheedjr.1657 said:

Looking to take the plunge and join a guild! Very very new player to GW2 but not MMORPGs. Played WOW for the last couple of years and Destiny before that. Almost 30; looking for a group of casual players/semi-hardcore (like winning is still good? lol) and just learn more about this pretty cool game! Not too sure about any of the endgame, still leveling through Personal Stories and experimenting with classes, but I liked dungeons and raids from WOW so I can't imagine it'll be too different here 

Hey there --- sent you an invite --- hope to see you in game.