Choya Logging Tool change???

17 hours ago, Zebulous.2934 said:

Ah.  I see.  Op was the first to demand a video that has no reason to exist.  After all why would anyone record the logging tool when it is functioning normally?  

I suppose Op could try youtube, but there is no way to know if a year-old video is using even older footage.

Actually that was the first thing I did, I went through all reasonable resources - reddit, this forum, youtube, wiki. Video "proof" that I was wrong is not something I asked for. My nit pick was just "why posting the obvious" as the video is the first thing that pops out of google or wiki anyway. 

To me it was a bug fix a support indirectly confirmed it on a ticket I opened. So I am gonna leave it at that. 

• Confused 4

4 hours ago, Altex.6083 said:

Actually that was the first thing I did, I went through all reasonable resources - reddit, this forum, youtube, wiki. Video "proof" that I was wrong is not something I asked for. My nit pick was just "why posting the obvious" as the video is the first thing that pops out of google or wiki anyway. 

To me it was a bug fix a support indirectly confirmed it on a ticket I opened. So I am gonna leave it at that.

Let me guess, it went something like that:
You: There were 3 choyas while I was logging for the past few months, but now there's 1! I know there is supposed to be 1, so it's ok, but was it bugged?
Support: Ok, even if it was bugged, now it's not and it's how it's supposed to be, can we help you with something else?
You: no, no, thanks for [indirectly] confirming! 😅 

Oh man.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Thanks 1