Please add ascended mats back to the daily reward system

You removed the daily login reward system, which, honestly, I think is a bad idea. I do not like this change - for several reasons. That's not what this post is about though. Instead, I will try to take the perspective of trying to get onboard with this change. I've noticed that almost everything that was available in the daily login reward system has a suitable replacement in the new Wizard's Vault inventory. ALMOST everything. Intentional or not, you neglected Exotic gear, Black Lion goods, and, most importantly, Ascended crafting materials. Perhaps you thought that making Ascended Weapons and Ascended Armor directly purchasable in the vault eliminated the need for Ascended crafting mats. Please let me remind you that there are still a good number of recipes that require Ascended crafting materials, INCLUDING Ascended weapons and armor that aren't included in those weapon and armor chests purchasable from the vault:  Craftable precursor weapon components, Heroic Dragonsblood weapons, Stellar weapons, Jade Punk weapons, to name just a few.

If you're going to replace an existing system, please make sure you replace it fully, without eliminating very important and key features of the previous system. Ascended crafting materials are still very much needed in this game and very expensive to purchase or craft (at least for players such as myself - and I know I'm not the only one). It is upsetting to have pretty much the only method I could get Ascended crafting mats removed. I hope this was simply an oversight that will be rectified very soon. If not, I beg you to reconsider.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1