[FENX][NA]- fun guild seeking new ADULT members, newbies and veterans alike

IceCold.3542

Hey!

I'm a returning player that's been very off more than on over the last 10 years, so I'm catching up with A LOT.  Would love to join. Currently making my way through PoF and Living Story. I do PvP, and would love to learn dungeons, raids, or fractals if you guys do those too.

Lemme know! Thanks. 🙂

Edited by AlphaKillz.4519

Hello,

I'm looking to come back to GW2, I had a level 80 Engineer and still do and I also I have an 80 Guardian that I've been recently playing trying to get back into the game. Being that I am newer\returning player after many years, I am looking for something casual with chill people that can help guide if I have any questions, I promise wont be too much :). I would like to once I get into the swing of everything perhaps try raids and other higher end PvE content. I will ask a noob question, my toons are on Isle of Janthir, is it possible to join guilds cross worlds, or would a transfer be needed?

Discord: Austregisel#5461
Arena: Austregisel.4036

Hello,  Played a while when the game first started,  then stopped for a bit.  Looking to get back into the game. I have a few lvl 80 characters,  but mainly just finishing up my story and the PVE  stuff.  Although I'm open for anything.    I wouldn't mind an invite if you are still looking for more to join.