[FENX][NA]- fun guild seeking new ADULT members, newbies and veterans alike

IceCold.3542

Hey there! I love what you guys have to offer! I have a few level 80s and am currently at 423 MP. I love doing all sorts of things in game PvE/PvX, even WvW sometimes. I'm pretty active when I'm not working throughout the week, and weekends I'm online and ready to go! Always down to help out or participate if anyone needs help or bodies! I'd love to join if you have room 🙂 my account name: funwithfeno.8296

Edited by funwithfeno.8296

Heya! Any spot for an old, quiet gamer dad? Very casual player here, mostly doing PvE and want to enjoy exploration and the story. My necro just dinged 80 a couple days ago, but story wise I still have a long way to go (haven't even reached Heart of Thorns yet). Playing mostly in the evenings PST. Character name is Daerkvale.

Hello!

Returning player after a hiatus in WoW, ESO and New World. Been in MMOs since DAoC. Actually have three of us coming over to GW2. I have a few 80s from when I was in GW2 before but we are leveling fresh characters. We are looking for a guild home, saw your post, and it looks like just the sort of place we are looking for. We have been running around leveling and doing open world stuff and keeping up with the main story quests. We got to Caudecus Manor and attempted it with three (none of us are fans of pugging lol) and had a hard time. It was then we realized we probably should find some friends 😜 So, if you are still recruiting, we would love to join!

hey Ashen Risen, my wife and i are looking for a family to join and have fun, i would like to request a guild invite for myself and my wife. we are middle age adults who are life time gamers. we played GW1 back in 07-08 era and recently got back into it. i think we bought all DLC lol, still learning the game tho. we are NA users but currently Asian time zone, il be more active then my wife but we want to find a group to play with. thanks!