[FENX][NA]- fun guild seeking new ADULT members, newbies and veterans alike

IceCold.3542

Hi all, I would like to join. I have been playing for over 11 years now (if my birthday mails are correct) and have never been part of a active guild.. I am in eu, so I will not be online often when other people are, but I hope I can join anyway 🙂

2 hours ago, ryanvmet.4598 said:

Hi all, I would like to join. I have been playing for over 11 years now (if my birthday mails are correct) and have never been part of a active guild.. I am in eu, so I will not be online often when other people are, but I hope I can join anyway 🙂

Hi Ryan,

We'd be happy to have you, but are you already on North American (N/A) servers? If not, please consider that you will need to swap to be able to join us in game.

Let us know if you'd still like an invite.

Hello there! I would love to join your guild! I'm a fairly new player to both GW2 and MMOs in general. I picked up the game earlier this year but only recently seriously got into it. I have lots of questions and there is a lot of content I would love to do but just don't know how to or where to start. Thank you for your time!

I am very keen to join, it sounds like what i need.

Despite starting gw2 at launch, ive been away for an incredible amount of time and on a new account.

I played primarily in wvw and spvp back in the day yet stopped prior to hot release.

Came back briefly during pof and got 4 mounts.

Still have loads of story to complete everywhere.

Ive returned on this account as i cant recall the details of my old account for the life of me, but doubled down on: i own all expansions and LW bar LW2.

Im not very established ingame and while familiar with core concepts of the game im clearly outdated on alot of things.

Im a working man, father and husband and dont have a ton of playtime but would like to call a place home and be reborn into the game - thus your guild sounds very fitting!

Ah, im EU. Not sure if that's an issue.

Edited by Mazgar.8527
Clarity and accuracy

I played GW2 years ago and I am just starting up again, so classify me as a total newbie.  I love the description of your guild, I think its exactly the right fit for me.  

What is the best way to join?  Is there a discord to get plugged into? 

7 hours ago, Mazgar.8527 said:

I am very keen to join, it sounds like what i need.

Despite starting gw2 at launch, ive been away for an incredible amount of time and on a new account.

I played primarily in wvw and spvp back in the day yet stopped prior to hot release.

Came back briefly during pof and got 4 mounts.

Still have loads of story to complete everywhere.

Ive returned on this account as i cant recall the details of my old account for the life of me, but doubled down on: i own all expansions and LW bar LW2.

Im not very established ingame and while familiar with core concepts of the game im clearly outdated on alot of things.

Im a working man, father and husband and dont have a ton of playtime but would like to call a place home and be reborn into the game - thus your guild sounds very fitting!

Ah, im EU. Not sure if that's an issue.

Hi Mazgar,

We'd love to have you, but yes, we are on the N/A servers, which means that we would not be able to play alongside you...unless you want to swap server 🙂