Receiving no Hero Point in Crystal Desert

@RoyalNoob.3861 said:Thanks for the reply! Just tried, the + icon one did gave me 10 point... I thought the infinity symbol ones reset every day and will also gave me hero point? what's the point of resetting the challenge status but giving no hero point? I'm really confused by this design now...

It’s because there’s a daily reward chest for completing repeatable hero points, so it gives you a way of tracking which hero points you’ve had loot from today.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:If your character has never done the Hero Challenge, it won't be filled in. If it has been completed, whether repeatable or not, it will be filled in.

Good luck.

Not quite. It stays filled the same day you Complete/repeat it. If it is repeatable, it fades when it is reset and then displays the infinity symbol instead of the +.

Overall, there are 5 states for the icon:

Empty and no extra symbol - it’s not repeatable and you’ve never done it before with you current character, will give hero points when you complete

Full and no extra symbol - it’s not repeatable and you’ve already claimed the hero points on your current character

Empty with a plus - it’s repeatable, and you’ve never done it with your current character, will reward both hero points and loot when you complete it

Empty with infinity symbol - it’s repeatable and you’ve completed it previously with you current character, but not done it today, will reward loot but no hero points when you complete it

Full with infinity symbol - it’s repeatable but you’ve already done it today with your current character, will not give loot or hero point when you complete it

Archived