Patience and Understanding

In my opinion as a vet all the way back to GW1 I have seen so many changes about things from no mounts to having to buy skills to having to do things like wvw for mapping. I am thankful for a game like GW2 that has no sub and not much if any downtime when there is new content. We weathered the storms it would seem because people are still logging in every day. Most people hate change but it happens then it in turn becomes "remember when we had to" discussions. It is opening week and instead of saying how much they dislike things go to the forums and give constructive feedback. The game still has people coming back after almost 11 years. If the game is around in 11 more this will be another "do you remember when" discussion in map chat that hopefully people like me weathered through and are still around to joke about the way things used to be. Give anet some time to work through the bugs. They will get there. In my opinion whining on opening week seems a little entitled. Let's just get through it. Just my opinion.

Edited by Jude.1236
  • Like 3

Sure, sometimes people just complain because 1) they always do and 2) they don't like change. However, sometimes the changes are not optimal and voicing an early opinion might still get things changed or  optimized. 6 monoths after release no one at ANet will have time to look into things, voicing your opinion late is like not voicing it at all.