Wizard's Vault and SotO feedback

We need to change the design of Vault. It's wrong to have part of the daily quests in Hero panel at the Achievements and part below the icon in the upper left corner. Please unify it.

If you keep the icon in the upper left corner, please, remove at least the red exclamation mark which gives information about the completed task, why the red exclamation mark?  Please remove it. It is an unwanted pressure. It's enough if the AA for the completed quest is automatically consumed as additional in-game currency and after completing the daily/weekly quest the reward box appears in the bottom right corner as we are know it. We don't want extra clicks.

Also, please change the information in the equipment about missing upgrades from a red exclamation point to something less annoying. Why you have destroyed the effects of the runes? 

Please separate login reward from daily/weekly. Return to us login reward chest in the bottom right corner after login. Login reward was brilliantly conceived and fair. It didn't matter if the player sign up every day and he knew that wasn't going to lose that reward and against player who signed up every day got the final chest earlier. Maybe only small adjustments were needed. Why you completely changed something that worked great? 

We need more options for daily quests. Give us back the 12 options (or at least 9) for each day, 4 (3) pve, 4 (3) pvp and 4 (3) wvw, that gave us the freedom to complete the daily chest and enjoy the game. Remove the annoying pve/pvp/wvw preselection that doesn't start until the next day. We also need easier weekly quests or more options instead of farming. You are disadvantaging players who don't play every day and rewarding farm and grind. This is the wrong way to go.

You are changing many things that have worked well for 10 years. Why?

For many years the game was the best thought out I know, with many free options without the player feeling pressure to complete specific quests and spend more time in the game. A game that had a lot of freedom and which the player enjoyed because he didn't waste time with useless in-game stuff. Unfortunately where it's headed now is the pressure to spend more wasting game time on uninteresting things and more and more grind all around. That's the wrong way to go and completely contradicts what the game was and why players loved it so much.

It's still my most favorite game and I appreciate how much work and energy you guys put into it. There are so many great activities in the game, so many good things what to do, so many surprises. But recently there are many changes that are changing the game for the worse.

Edited by Spyro.1632
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

25 minutes ago, Chaosmade.8732 said:

First yeah we need more options when we pick only pve and make 4 out of 4
but i disagree with old login reward, ok we getting a specific reward vor each day, but with new system i can chose what my account needs , i can pick heavy craftign back when i need t6 mats vor something.

It could still be kept it's a good thing, even if the login reward was separate, it just wants to split the rewards between login reward and daily chest reward. 

1 hour ago, Spyro.1632 said:

We need easier weekly quests instead of farming. You are disadvantaging players who don't play every day and rewarding farm and grind. This is the wrong way to go.

You can easly finish wvw weekly quests in 1 hour of game time. How can you say thats grind? Which part of this quests are too hard? You dont even have to focus on it, just play normal wvw game.

• Like 1