NA players - network error and high ping

EDIT: This comment solved my issue.

I saw a topic reporting from players connecting abroad to NA servers, but myself and many others within the US are having these issues, too.

Slower than normal loading within the launch client, significantly slower map load times that sometimes result in "lost connection to the server" timeout, and assuming we do connect we have very high ping with a potential to still lose connection.  I typically have double digit ping, I'm averaging triple digits right now when lucky and am seeing spikes of anywhere from 1k-3k.

For backup I've done the standard troubleshooting and confirmed my network is not the issue.  Client repair and reinstall did not result in improvement either.  Issue began 2 hours ago for me.

Edited by ConnorO.8613
Solution found for the issue.
  • Sad 1

I am also having this issue (Steam, NA). Typically, if I leave the loading screen open for several minutes, I eventually get a 'The game client lost its connection to the server. Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and trying again. (Code=7:0:0:1061:101)' error popup. One time loading into Mistlock I heard some map sounds, but it never fully loaded and I got the error again.

I've managed to get into a couple maps after very long load screens (2-3 minutes), and it's taking upwards of 4-5 seconds for my mount to show up after I press the mount key. Thne I often get booted the next time I load into another map. I'll also get 'The client is unable to gain access to the login server at this time.' with Code=42:0:9001:4457:101 Popups on the rare occasions I do load into a map.

Hoping this can be resolved before my raid static meets in a few hours.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Aurehn.7803 said:

Just followed the instructions for deleting the temp files in this thread and I'm connecting right away again.  

This appears to have solved the issue immediately.  If the problem resurfaces I'll post again but otherwise this looks like the route to take!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I bought ExitLag recently again since it was usually my go to if I can't play due the horrible routing for my ping but even it can't solve whatever the hell is wrong with their servers recently for some reason. Been unable to play the new expansion properly, ping is usually a stable 200-240ms for me and now it Averages and spikes to 900 - 1000+

• Sad 1