Full Celestial Quickness Berserker Build: Starberst

mandala.8507

I've been messing around with running celestial on condi quickness berserker for a while now, but after SotO and the updates to Heat the Soul, I realized you can go full celestial warrior roleplay on the class and still be doing mindboggling dps.

So I thought I'd share an updated demo of the build, which I have named "Starberst", to show how it works here in September of 2023 for anyone who's interested in a fun alternative dps support.

The interesting things about the build:

• You're full celestial stats in every slot, including the cele stat divinity runes and cele food.
  • You have 3100 Armor and 30k HP, making you the tankiest of tanky bois.
  • You have over 10% more quickness duration than the Viper condi quickness berserker build, giving you much more wiggle room on maintaining boon uptime for your pals.
  • You still do ~30k dps (and upwards of this significantly for those that can leverage King of Fires and Furious Surge properly, or who care to fully grind out a perfectly rotated pull).

Anyway, just thought I'd share because this build is possibly god-tier for players just starting out who are wanting to get into fractals or strikes because of it's incredible tankiness, relative ease of play, boon uptime cushion, and ease of gearing from a level 80 boost.

• Thanks 1