[NA] New Player Looking For Guild

Hi All

New player here [NA] looking for a guild to join. I've played a little here and there over the years but I'm finally ready to take the plunge into GW2. I am looking for some chill, laid back people to play with and is willing to teach. I'm older (41) so I prefer to play with an older crowd (21+). Basically, I just want to avoid drama, toxicity, elitism, etc. There is still a lot about this game that I do not know and I want to learn! My favorite content in all MMO's is raiding/dungeons. I have tons of experience with MMO's, including WOW, FF14, SWTOR, BDO, etc. I am currently playing a guardian and absolutely loving it. I'm on most nights from 8pm-11pm EST. You can reach me through mail or respond here etc. 

We are reworking  our guild with a updated schedule and we are looking for more members who are looking for : dungeons,fractals, strikes. and soon we will have  raids. we also do metas and guild missions and more fun things as a surprise everything starts next week so please join now and meet a great bunch of people. We are interested in getting to know each and every one of you as members but more so friends.

What We Offer You 

We Are seeking Adults who want a place to call home. We are continuing to look for more friends to add to Our Guild!

Very Active Discord! Members on all hours of the day! 

All welcome! Family Friendly (no profanity, No raunchy talk Period, with an adult crowd innuendos are okay) 

We are patient, and encouraging, have no bullying, no racism,  and support. 

Our Guild 

We do a little of everything including

Fractals

Strikes

Dungeons

Metas

Extras

• Guild Missions/Guild Events most nights.

• Discord and a guild hall level 36 and growing.

• Helpful, active mentoring, beginner, veteran, and returning player friendly.

• We are seeking people for all time zones. *Remember we are on NA servers*

About The Madhouse

Be Reborn in the Mad House Retreat!

Join a group of friends who will never judge you and want you to had fun in our family-style guild.

We are not looking for members we are looking for Friendships.

All we ask is that you give respect to your fellow guild mates and they in turn will do the same.

We want you to be a part of the family!

To Join 

If we sound like a fit for you or you have any questions, please drop us an in-game note or whisper.

Message: JABYRD.9278 (Guild Leader) in Game or Discord: JABYRD7773

Hey there zJUDGEDREDDz... Just thought I would share our guild recruitment message with ya. Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to reach out at any time!!!!

[CBo] Crimson Blackout & [PACK] Wolves Of War....yes, 2 guilds in one based on Sorrow's Furnace
Depending on what you are looking for and what your commitment level wants to be, we have it here in [CBo] and [PACK]. 

[CBo] is an easy-going PvX guild working towards all game modes. We do WvW 3 nights a week on Fridays (reset) and Sundays and Wednesdays at 8:30pm EST, 7:30pm CST, and 5:30pm PST. We are based on Sorrow's Furnace server. Sundays and Thursdays are now PvE Raid days where people play and learn Raids. Strikes are now done 4-5 nights a week, and Fractals can also be done upon request, but they happen every 2nd day or more often.

[PACK] is our WvW focused group, fight focused first, PPT second. We run in WvW 5 nights a week. Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, and Sun. We start at 8:30pm EST, 7:30pm CST, and 5:30pm PST. You must run at least 2 nights out of the 5. We use Teamspeak for comms, and this is mandatory. You don't have to talk, but you have to be able to hear the commander and her callouts. Guild builds will be required, and repping [PACK] on WvW nights is also required. We have training and even 1 on 1 sessions for anyone requiring or requesting them. We are also happy to help new guild members get their Warclaw mount. We are not a hardcore fight guild, but not casual either. We want to think our players will be willing to improve and be open-minded about playing different classes if needed or asked. 

We are a very open, inclusive, and respectful guild(s) where all are welcome.
We also run random nights like Necro night and Ranger night, just something to have a laugh and a bit of fun with.

Please join us on Teamspeak for WvW comms.
Discord @ https://discord.gg/6e3zHBKZhk We use Discord as a website and for PvE voice content.
Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035

A transfer to Sorrow's Furnace could be free if you haven't done one before and all characters and account transfer with you. You lose nothing and you can still play with friends if not in WvW.