Looking for Guild

I've played solo for a while but now I'm looking for a guild to play pve with. Ive never done a lot of the strikes and raids and want to get into to them so I wanted to find some cool people who are familiar and maybe join they're coomunity. I'm NA on Yaks Bend. If this fits anyones guild whose recruiting please mail me on Bellownya.

[HG] Hoodlum Gamers is a brand new guild formed on Borliss Pass. We have members from many different timezones including NA/EU/UK. We will be starting to host various events throughout once we grow a bit more, but will do what we can with current members until then. New, Returning, and Experienced players are all welcome to come join us. We are once again brand new, and are looking into building a solid community of like-minded gamers who want a good home to log into everyday, and a place to make new friends, and grow with a family.

Content that we will partaking in:

-Fractals

-Dungeons

-Raids

-PvP/WvW

-Story, World events, Meta Events

-Fashion Wars

-Strike Missions

What we offer

-Laid back, chill, Family oriented atmosphere.

-Multi-gaming community, where members place numerous games.

-Organized and professionally built discord

-Experienced Leadership

-A place to call home!

What we look for in members joining [HG]:

- Friendly Laid back players who are in it for the long run.

-Members who attend events, groups throughout the week.

-Support other guild members, always having a helpful mindset.

-Mature enough to know a time and place.

-Treat all members and leadership like family with respect.

Want to know more? Join our discord. https://discord.gg/nujgn575XF

Let us know you're interested! Please speak up 🙂  (Our discord server is open for everyone to join!)

Hey there, I sent you an in game mail, but you may see this soon...
Here is a guild ad I post across the forums...let me know if you have any interest 🙂

NA [CBo] Crimson Blackout & [PACK] Wolves Of War....yes, 2 guilds in 1 based on Sorrow's Furnace
Depending what you are looking for and what your commitment level wants to be, we have it here in [CBo] and [PACK]. 

[CBo] is an easy-going PvX guild that is working towards all game modes. We do WvW 3 nights a week on Fridays (reset) and Sundays 8:30pm EST, 7:30pm CST and 5:30pm PST. We are based on Sorrow's Furnace server. Sundays and Thursdays are now PvE Raid days where people play and learn Raids. Strikes are now done a couple a times a week and Fractals can also be done upon request,but seem to happen every 2nd day or more often even.

[PACK] is our WvW focused group, fight focused first, PPT second. We run in WvW 5 nights a week. Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun. We start at 8:30pm EST, 7:30pm CST and 5:30pm PST. You are required to run a minimal of 2 nights out of the 5. We use Teamspeak for comms and this is mandatory. You dont have to talk, but you have to be able to hear the commander's and their call outs. Guild builds will be required ( You get 1 class build when you join) and repping [PACK] on WvW nights is also required. We have trainings and even 1 on 1 sessions for anyone requiring or requesting them. We are more than happy to help new guild members get their Warclaw mount also.We are not a hardcore fight guild, but not casual either. We would like to think our players will have a willingness to get better and improve and be open minded about playing different classes if need be or are asked. 

We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild(s), where all are welcome.
We also run random nights like Necro night, Ranger night, just something to have a laugh and a bit of fun with.

Please join us on TeamSpeak
Discord @ https://discord.com/invite/u3cZQsEQfC we use Discord as a website.
Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035

P.S Transfers to SF are possibly free if you haven't transferred before!!!

Late to the party but better late than never I guess.
Here's our blurb if you'd like to check us out:

[NA] [18+] Shrieking Quokkas has been around for over 2 years and thankfully we don't have any long term cliques and so far no overinflated egos (We do try to keep the toxic diehard types to a minimum). We don't have any big joining requirements, no forms to fill out or interviews to sit, just jump into Discord and have a chat, see what you think of us and let us know you want an invite. Any of our members can send guild invites so you don't have to wait for the obligatory 'officer' to be online.

Guild activity is similar, once you get to know people it's not hard to get a group to run off and do stuff. We're currently running both experienced and training Fractals, Strikes, Raids. A lot of us love dungeons so it's not hard to find a group for that too.  Anything you want to do just give a shout and people are likely to jump onboard for the fun of it, we're very easy going and more than happy to tag along on what you're doing in order to procrastinate on what we should be (coughskyscalecough).

Time zones are split between SEA and US times, we have a good US night/AUS day group and the Aussie nights are building. It's not mandatory but we'd like to see voice chat get busier because it's a great space to toss ideas about, we do however require at least the ability to hear Discord during group activities.

We don't insist on repping either, it's your choice, though it's nice when people do, then we can drop in and say hi to the yellow dots on the map. We'll help you if you ask and like to brainstorm ideas but we don't mind if you take or leave our advice, you'll likely get 3 different opinions anyway and it's always interesting to see what works for each person.

Besides, everyone plays the game their own way, we even have a insane groups of people who like to WvW (mostly Sea of Sorrows and Yaks Bend) and PvP.

As for why Quokkas...... well drop into the Discord and we'll tell you. https://discord.gg/jwz4SNG4vX