WvW problem with mesmer

Helevorn.6872

Hey guys, i have a problem with mesmer in wvw.. it is probably a bug anyway i'm full wanderer ascended but for example gravity well doesnt do any damage and the infos say Pulse Damage:7 Final Damage: 7. Another problem is with the signet of illusions that doesnt create clone every few seconds

3 hours ago, Remus Darkblight.1673 said:

Hard CC skills (Stun, Knockdown, etc.) mostly have their damage reduced to single digits in WvW.

May be an obvious question, but are you running Virtuoso? If so the signet will stock blades instead of making clones.

Ah ok thanks for the clarification..anyway nop im running illusions, domination and chronomancer

7 hours ago, Teknomancer.4895 said:

The signet will only proc in combat, and if the fight ends before the interval ticks, you won't get any clones from it.

Otherwise, idk.

It's buggy. I run with the Signet of Illusions in all my builds, just for passive clones. And sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. I'm sure that there's a mechanical reason behind the curtain for when it's supposed to activate but my experience just be happy when it does and don't rely on it.

3 hours ago, ShadowKatt.6740 said:

It's buggy. I run with the Signet of Illusions in all my builds, just for passive clones. And sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. I'm sure that there's a mechanical reason behind the curtain for when it's supposed to activate but my experience just be happy when it does and don't rely on it.

I don't really use it much, and when I do it's primarily for the shatter recharge. Typically I'm generating enough clones in combat that one more every 10 seconds doesn't make any real difference. Its output just isn't all that noticeable to start with. 🤷‍♂️