(EU) join The Mists [Mist] today! we're a friendly and social bunch looking for more friends - everybody is welcome :)

Nexideus.7946

Edit: Please mail me in-game to make sure I don't miss your message!

Greetings my future guild mate! 
😜
Have you ever felt lost in the vastness of Tyria, wishing for a group of like-minded adventurers to call your own?
Well, your quest might be over, as
The Mists [Mist] is here! and we are eager to welcome YOU to be a part of our community!

We aim to build a strong community, under the guidance of a veteran player with over a decade of experience.
We are welcoming players of all ages, genders, and backgrounds.

Our main focus is PvE although we have some PvP fun from time to time, including Ranked PvP, Tournaments, Fractals, Strike Missions, Raiding, and more.
We're in the process of forming PvP teams and Raid Training squads to run weekly, with the ultimate goal of establishing a dedicated and seasoned Raiding team.
We need experienced players to join our leadership! People who would like to help form groups for activities and guide new players.

Seasoned, casual, returning, or new to the game, everyone is welcome.
Our guild fosters a friendly and social atmosphere where members treat each other as friends.
Our Discord server is well-organized, featuring text channels and voice rooms tailored for various activities to accommodate a growing community.

We claimed Isle of Reflection as our guild hall.
We've also set up a monthly guild schedule for the community, with plans to expand activities as our numbers grow.

If you're seeking a guild that balances a serious approach to the game with a friendly community, drop me a mail in-game. I'll be happy to send you an invite!

Edited by DanielKitchka.4709
2024 update
  • Like 1

• Nexideus.7946 changed the title to (EU) join The Mists [Mist] today! we're looking for more players - everybody is welcome :)
  • Nexideus.7946 changed the title to (EU) join The Mists [Mist] today! we're a friendly and social bunch looking for more friends - everybody is welcome :)
20 minutes ago, Jebza.5627 said:

Hi

I'd like to join the guild if possible.

I'm a new GW2 player but a seasoned MMORPG player.
I'm really loving the game right now and would like to experience the whole game with some likeminded people.

Greetings,

Jebza

You're Invited! check your in-game guild tab to accept the invitation. Cheers! 😁

• 2 weeks later...