Horn of Maguuma Fishing "Inner Nayos"

When you are fishing in the new map "Inner Nayos" some fish as in Skywatch or Amnytas can be caught in open water then in fishing holes like:

Primal Maguuma Trout, Codmander, Jokopu, Knowledge Fish, Strenght Fish, ..., with an insanely droprate

Making these fish in open water extremely rare to catch (list below) because as you do get plenty enough of those listed above

=> hard to catch in open water Inner Nayos: Daydream at both times

=> impossible to catch in open water Inner Nayos: Phantom Pollock (never seen it been catched) at both times, not even in the fishing holes

• Confused 1

I caught the Phantom Pollock in Open Water in Inner Nayos yesterday but it did take me a really really long time (esp. considering that they are supposed to be common fish!) 
Others in the map stated that they had caught one in the normal pools on around 20 tries and were surprised at how long it was taking me. 

Daydream was pretty frequent whilst trying to get the pollock though. 

Only took me 48 solid minutes at 575 fishing power in open waters to get one Daydream fish.  That is substantially longer than it took me to beat the Cosmic Observatory CM.

The difficulty/clunkiness of fishing should be scaled way *way* back.  It's chill and fun in other games.  It's grueling in Guild Wars.  I have to pay more attention and still fail more often with fishing than I do with any fractal CM.

• 3 weeks later...