4k Pc Spec question

Hi guys, been a few years since I played and I want to come back and experience the latest expansions. I need a new PC though. I game on a 6 inch OLED and want to achieve 4k 60fps if possible.

I am looking at this PC, its the right price and I want to crack on with GW2 this weekend so dont want to wait around for one to be built. Will this be enough do you think?

ADMI Gaming PC • Liquid Cooled 5600X • RTX 4060 Ti Graphics Card • 16GB 3600MHz DDR4 • 1TB NVME SSD • White Mesh Cube RGB Gaming Case • WIFI • ASUS TUF K1 keyboard & TUF M3 RGB Mouse • Windows 11 : Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Nope. Well maybe in a non-populated area on lower settings. My specs are: Ryzen 7-7800x3d, 32GB DDR5 6000, RX 7900XTX, 2TB PCIE 5 x4 SSD, on an LG 4K 144Hz monitor, and its generally very smooth in the 100-1400 frames range but there are still areas where the frames drop to 60-75, and that's on hardware infinitely better then the pre-built you listed.

Even though you say you dont want to wait, in some cases waiting a few days more is worth it