[REAL] The real reason for poor balance and gamemode negligience.

Tanuki.4603

I don't understand all of the post claiming this game never intended to have pvp. IT WAS LITERALLY DESIGNED TO BE PVP, and GW1 was only successful for its pvp. The intitial push of the game was competitive. Hyper wrong, if you claim this, and just leave the pvp forums. You have no clue, and no pedigree to claim otherwise. GW is a pvp MMO, and the reason it is failing, is ABSOLUTELY because the devs wanted to go casual. Sorry Anet, you are not nintendo, and NEVER will be.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, magickthief.6492 said:

I don't understand all of the post claiming this game never intended to have pvp. IT WAS LITERALLY DESIGNED TO BE PVP, and GW1 was only successful for its pvp. The intitial push of the game was competitive. Hyper wrong, if you claim this, and just leave the pvp forums. You have no clue, and no pedigree to claim otherwise. GW is a pvp MMO, and the reason it is failing, is ABSOLUTELY because the devs wanted to go casual. Sorry Anet, you are not nintendo, and NEVER will be.

You and I agree here as we do on other topics fyi. GW2 was designed to be a MOBA and MMO pvp combination to corner the market. I alrady put a half page post here with the break downs so I wont do it again. 

@Irastira.8643 So did you read my post? Because I provided details, timelines, and purposes for things. I am not sure if your trying to say on launch gw2 had no pvp? Thats odd because its simply not true. HOTM was the "big thing" on launch for GW2. Day 1 I literally was with the group on my server of the first to run into HOTM and QUE up with the NPC sitting on his mantle. I really really miss the old HOTM. It was much better.