Alacrity Spellbreaker Idea

feeper.5287

Hello fellow Tyrians! As the title suggests I came up with what I think would be a cool way to give Spellbreaker alacrity. I personally hope that Anet move or give SPB alacrity as currently BSW is not a good offensive boon provider and won’t ever function as a proper healer since you lose an entire weapon set and your burst skill. This is almost entirely from a PvE perspective so please keep that in mind.

Reworked Revenge Counter: Full Counter becomes Revenge Counter. Upon activation, give boons to nearby allies (alac, prot, stability) and begin channeling. All damage taken during this channel is reduced and kept track of. When the channel finishes, retaliate dealing more damage based on the amount taken and extend the duration of boons on yourself and allies by 2 seconds. 480/600 radius, capped at 5 people.

Obviously for PvP and WvW this would need lots of tweaking but I think it would actually be realistic to do. Important things to note is that regardless of if you get hit during the channel you will still do damage at the end of it and all your boons provided by this are upon activation so you can give boons outside of combat/during downtime. I’d also like to see the meditations get reworked. Namely the heal and sight beyond sight. Something like this should allow for an alac dps SPB build and a heal alac build once we get staff. Let me know what y’all think!

• Haha 1