Scepter question

Lugh.8470

hey people 

I saw that they did some scepter changes on mesmer, I can't do it for some time, but has anyone tested how are changes in PVE ? is condi chrono finally thing ? or maybe even mirage scepter ? 

If anybody is asking by dealing damage i don't mean deal some minimum damage and get carried by rest of team but just standard good damage whatever that is now  ? 

or is it same because confusion isn't as good as burning/bleed etc. ? 

it's just I was always fascinated with scepter but never really got spot for it in inventory and I hardly ever see recent videos of anyone using scepter in pve fractals, strikes or even meta events (excluding raid tank old vids ofc) 

The Phantasm change for Staff is good for Chrono. With Chronophantasma that's a lot of Torment on a pretty short cooldown.

I think Condi Chrono will at least be usable even if it's not top tier.

I'm thinking of trying a condi boon DPS Chrono with Staff and Chaos/Illusions but I'm not sure quite how that'll play out.

I think my main will be a Scepter support Chrono because that's what I've been wanting to play for a long time.

I'm not really sure if Scepter will become a DPS weapon fully because of the long channels and reactive Scepter 2. They did add the Confusion to the active part of Scepter 2 but the Torment on the block portion is better.

Edited by Roadkizzle.2157