New Player Looking for guild

Zigots.4592

I started playing a few weeks ago and I can't find many players to group with. I'm looking for a guild so I can align myself and have someone to play with and be able to enjoy the content that the game provides. I'm looking for a guild focused on PVE (I don't venture into PvP because I'm terrible lol), I'm BR and I can understand English well, but my speech is still bad. I hope someone finds this request. hugs

The Meow House [CAT] is seeking both new and seasoned players to join us in a fun and family style guild.

We are not the same as other guilds, we’re not looking to be “the biggest and meanest”, we’re looking for new friends. We don't want you to be just a number, we want to get to know you.

We are primarily a PvE Guild, very casual and active. We do a little of everything, including Fractals, Dungeons, Dragon Response Missions, Strikes. We do guild missions weekly. If you need assistance with your personal story let us know, we’re more than happy to help! Those wanting to run in WvW will find us on Devona's Rest (mostly), and we occasionally do PvP.

We have a Discord server and are building up our guild hall aggressively. With your help we will continue to grow and flourish.

Our main focus is having FUN!! 

We are looking forward to having you join the guild and maybe even our sister guild as well. Our sister guild is The Madhouse Retreat [MAD] owned by JABYRD.9278. They are very similar to [CAT] but have their eyes on higher end-game content in the near future.

So, if you’re looking for friends and need a place to set down roots, we really are a fun bunch!

Come and join us! You know you want to 😉

Disa Wyrmhunter, Norn Soulbeast

Banrigh.5932 (Guild Leader)

WolfieBlitz.9583 (Officer)

We currently have 4 spots open and I'd love to have you join before we close recruiting.

Hey there...we may have some options for ya and also have some members from BR 🙂 Here is a guild ad I run across the forums. Please reach out if you have any questions!!!

[CBo] Crimson Blackout & [PACK] Wolves Of War....yes, 2 guilds in one based on Sorrow's Furnace

Depending on what you are looking for and what your commitment level wants to be, we have it here in [CBo] and [PACK].

[CBo] is an easy-going PvX guild working towards all game modes. We do WvW 2 nights a week on Fridays (reset) and Wednesdays at 8:30pm EST, 7:30pm CST, and 5:30pm PST. We are based on Sorrow's Furnace server. Sundays and Thursdays are now PvE Raid days where people play and learn Raids. Strikes are now done multiple nights a week, and Fractals can also be done upon request, but they happen every 2nd day or more often it seems.

[PACK] is our WvW focused group, fight focused first, PPT second. We run in WvW 5 nights a week. Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, and Sun. We start at 8:30pm EST, 7:30pm CST, and 5:30pm PST. You must run at least 2 nights out of the 5. We use Teamspeak for comms, and this is mandatory. You don't have to talk, but you have to be able to hear the commander and her callouts. Guild builds will be required, and repping [PACK] on WvW nights is also required. We have training and even 1 on 1 sessions for anyone requiring or requesting them. We are also happy to help new guild members get their Warclaw mount. We are not a hardcore fight guild, but not casual either. We want to think our players will be willing to improve and be open-minded about playing different classes if needed or asked.

We are a very open, inclusive, and respectful guild(s) where all are welcome.

We also run random nights like Necro night and Ranger night, just something to have a laugh and a bit of fun with.

Please join us on Teamspeak for WvW comms.

Discord @ https://discord.gg/6e3zHBKZhk We use Discord as a website and for PvE voice content.

Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035

A transfer to Sorrow's Furnace could be free if you haven't done one before and all characters and account transfer with you. You lose nothing and you can still play with friends if not in WvW.