berseker a/sh gs build pvp

neach.9148

Axe Shield gs is not in a good spot rn. Axe Burst skill simply does too low dmg in its current state. However there is a gs/Axe, Sword build around that is semi good. But If you want to climb you should Play condi zerker or just rifle Power zerker (bsw or spell are not too good eather cause of too low dmg or too low Defence (depends on Amulet you using))

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Myror.7521 said:

Axe Shield gs is not in a good spot rn. Axe Burst skill simply does too low dmg in its current state. However there is a gs/Axe, Sword build around that is semi good. But If you want to climb you should Play condi zerker or just rifle Power zerker (bsw or spell are not too good eather cause of too low dmg or too low Defence (depends on Amulet you using))

can u show the best rifle pzerker builf nowadays? and can i substitute The gs for sword/axe?

@neach.9148 Well the rifle one is just a one trick pony one. It does only well in team fights when not get focused. So perfect for solo ranked stuff since guys in ranked not too good most of tha time. How ever it struggles hard against guys that know how to Play.  Also i might mention the second weaponset is like a "what you wana use" kind of thingThe Build though this would be something like this:

Power Rifle Berserker (Defence Variant)

Power Rifle Berserker (Arms Variant)

Power Rifle Berserker (discipline)

Well then there is the Axe/Sword Greatsword one. I would not sweap Greatsword to Sword Axe since the build relies on using hard unblockable bursts. Since Axe 5 and Sword F1 are both mutiple hits they would instantly use your unblockable stacks and would end up doing Overall way less dmg than a well set gs burst Skill ^^. However this would be the Axe, Sword build. Remember this is a realy hard to Play build compared to the Meta ones. But its just good in plus ones and also could See use as a 1v1 sidenode sometimes (tho it will loose most 1v1s against Meta builds)

Power Berserker Axe, Sword

Also remember this are builds for solo ranked gameplay just made to farming not good peops. In duo, ATs, and even some higher ranked games you  wana use side node builds over this ones. Mainly just to play more organised with your teammates

Edited by Myror.7521

@neach.9148 well all of them are "same good" and there are even more variants of it than this 3. But yea. I feel like the only difference is that one is doing a slightly amount of more DMG cause of more crit Chance per traits (Arms Version). While one is a bit more defensive with self healing and stability (Defence Version). Then there is just the other one that get more played like a typical warr build since it just uses the 5 Seconds weaponsweap traitline .... but also do not use the unblockables and relies on boons on enemys to deal dmg (discipline one). I personaly would prefer the discipline one since i am mostly playing with 5 Seconds CD weaponsweap but thats just a personal feeling kind of thing ^¢

On 12/26/2023 at 12:58 PM, neach.9148 said:

Hello, im a berserker enjoyer and i know that exists a build with this weapons that are played by good players, but i dont know the specs etc, anyone knows how to do this works? the specific specialization, amulets etc

On 12/26/2023 at 5:01 PM, Myror.7521 said:

Axe Shield gs is not in a good spot rn. Axe Burst skill simply does too low dmg in its current state.

Like I mentioned before, Myror is right. It's literally just me and Harlock playing it on US. There's not really a build.

It's just default defense power zerker  with savage leap, and a lot of Anet-fueled resentment. The alternative is swapping defense for strength,  but nothing in strength is worth it because Power Zerker needs to hit you with a burst twice to get the full stacks of Berserker's power (because it counts as tier 1 burst), and anyone that lets that happen to them is already dead or, if not dead, no longer willing to let you hit them. 

Have fun. The traits unselected are unselected because anything in that line works. pick whatever fits the situation. I recommend using sword offhand or something more practical.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Thanks 1