LFG (NA) Veteran Player

Iucrum.5860

Hello there!

I am in search of multiple guilds that are PvE/PvX. I have only but a few requirements/requests:

1. What is the average number of online members?
  2. What time/day do you do your guild missions/events?

Pretty basic, no? I am a working father with 3 children and a full schedule. I am on daily (most times to only earn my passive income). I raid with a static on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I work until 3:30PM CST, then go to the gym until about 5:00PM CST Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. I am seeking out multiple guilds that (hopefully) will sync up with my schedule. If you believe your guild does so, please send me a message on here or in game via mail. 

Thank you for reading this and hopefully I hear from you soon!

The Meow House [CAT] is seeking both new and seasoned players to join us in a fun and family style guild.

We are not the same as other guilds, we’re not looking to be “the biggest and meanest”, we’re looking for new friends. We don't want you to be just a number, we want to get to know you.

We are primarily a PvE Guild, very casual and active. We do a little of everything, including Fractals, Dungeons, Dragon Response Missions, Strikes. We do guild missions weekly. If you need assistance with your personal story let us know, we’re more than happy to help! Those wanting to run in WvW will find us on Devona's Rest (mostly), and we occasionally do PvP.

We have a Discord server and are building up our guild hall aggressively. With your help we will continue to grow and flourish.

Our main focus is having FUN!!  

So, if you’re looking for friends and need a place to set down roots, we really are a fun bunch!

Come and join us! You know you want to 😉

Disa Wyrmhunter, Norn Soulbeast

Banrigh.5932 (Guild Leader)

fern nightstalker norn soulbeast
wolfieblitz.9583 (Officer)

• 4 months later...