My build is from Metabattle [Mb] - Chilled Community in EU

This chilled EU community guild is for likeminded gamers (500+ members in four guilds - a WvW, PvP and two PvE focussed guilds).

- In WvW, the "Alliance" guild likes to team up for small fights and sneaky tower/keep flips to larger big blobs that know who how to keep on tag. Gamers who enjoys a mixture of PPK and PPT in a chilled nature but find 'clouding' boring (Ruins of Surmia in Pre-WvW world restructuring).
- In sPvP, Within the PvP guild you can form sPvP teams to take on ATs, or pair up to duo ranked or team up unranked.
- In PvE, Instance Content KILLS and TRAININGS - Raids, Fractals, Strikes, Dungeons LFG on the discord and much more!
- A safe Player to Player trading post through the guild bank. Lowest fixed fee from buyer (2g) and seller (2g) which will go mostly, if not all towards upgrading of the Guild Halls, WvW blueprints and tactics etc. If successful in the medium-long term, this will be prize pool money for future organised guild events.

Regular PvE, PvP AND WvW Guild missions

Be Active! Have fun! No Toxicity!

Any Questions or want to join Mb? Message me IGN Khan Ur Asha or discord.gg/mbguild
Edited by asha.4159
Guild update

• asha.4159 changed the title to My build is from Metabattle [Mb] - Chilled PvP/ WvW guild in EU
  • asha.4159 changed the title to My build is from Metabattle [Mb] - Chilled guild in EU - PvX
  • asha.4159 changed the title to My build is from Metabattle [Mb] - Chilled Community in EU - PvX
  • 2 weeks later...
  • asha.4159 changed the title to My build is from Metabattle [Mb] - Chilled Community in EU