[NA] Looking for WvW guild that's mainly focus on Zerg run for upcoming BETA Alliance.

Hello I'm a returning player after 2 years of working, Just looking for WvW guild that almost do the Zerg run for the upcoming Beta Alliance!
I do have discord but I'm not Native English speaking but listening is fine! (i could communicate with typing and a little bit of speaking with poor grammar) 
I'm usually playing between 8PM-11PM GMT+7 on the working day and a whole day on sat-sun.
If necessary i could play any roles in WvW but I'm usually run Berserker, Vindicator and Reaper all DPS for Zerg  builds.  

Hey Snowdrop....

here is something I recently posted...shoot me a DM in discord if your looking for a WvW guild 🙂

Are you looking for a consistent and competitive WvW guild for the upcoming WvW beta...[PACK] is opening the doors to all, no matter what server you are on. We do have some, small requirements. We run in WvW 5 nights a week. Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun. We start at 8:30pm EST, 7:30pm CST and 5:30pm PST. You are required to run a minimal of 2 nights out of the 5. We use Teamspeak for comms and this is mandatory. You dont have to talk, but you have to be able to hear the commander's and their call outs. Guild builds will be required ( You get 1 class build when you join) and repping [PACK] on WvW nights is also required. We have trainings and even 1 on 1 sessions for anyone requiring or requesting them. We are more than happy to help new guild members get their Warclaw mount also. We are not a hardcore fight guild, but not casual either. We would like to think our players will have a willingness to get better and improve and be open minded about playing different classes if need be or are asked. 

We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild(s), where all are welcome.

Please join us on TeamSpeak
Discord @ https://discord.com/invite/u3cZQsEQfC we use Discord as a website.
Please feel free to reach out to me on Discord at Dguvner#3035
We are willing to help with transfers after the beta to players who show good commitment during the beta. 

We also have a PvX guild, CBo that also does lots of group content. Feel free to ask for an invite too.