12. Weight of the World Quest: Reach Joon's Estate multiple bugs

This quest is full of bugs. I have done it 5 times now and it takes a while when doing it solo. The first play through I got killed by the mechs and it spawned me outside of the fighting zone which is blocked by the jade doors and there was no way back in. The next three times as soon as I reach Joon's office the game crashes. This last time I completed it one of the mechs or Jade turrets gets stuck in the floor and I cannot continue. How can I complete this quest? Seems these bugs have been around for a while as there's posts over a year old about these issues.

• 2 months later...

My experience is the same. Fighting in the room outside Joon's office, during the last set of secured cores, i was swallowed into the floor.  I used the emote /stuck and it finally got me out of the floor, but i was in the hallway with Taimi behind a jade security wall. Looking throught the wall, the battle still waged but without me in there, and Taimi kept saying: "You go get everyone ready; we'll figure it out."  No way to enter the room where the battle was again. It is a long event just getting to this room. Sure would be nice to re-enter the chapter at this room, rather than having to go through the whole house again.

Edited by Phatt Dude.7538