Exordium Arc Divider

Hello fellow warrior,

I recently crafted Exordium as my first legendary because the sword is in general one of the coolest things I have ever seen in a video and especially because of the axe transformations on greatsword 3 and arc divider, as I play power berserker almost exclusively. Now the wiki still says that arc divider has the axe transformation and all the youtube videos I found were from before the changes from three to one spins, which changed the animation to the one of arcing slice, but I of course didn't know that until i finished Exordium a few days ago. It's not like I regret making the sword now, it still is absolutely incredible, but I wanted to see if there are any other berserker Exordium enjoyers who also feel like a single axe spin (maybe from the guardian, I believe one of their skills has them spin around with Exordium turning into an axe) would be very cool instead of the arcing slice animation and maybe get the attention of the dev-team. Of course I have no idea if such a change is actually easily doable, I am no programmer, but it would be really great to get some feedback on if other people are interested in such a change and if it can be done at all.

If anyone from Anet happens to read this regardless of the Exordium thing, thanks for making such a wonderful game 🙂