Forced To Wipe [FTW] [NA] [PvE] | Learn PvE | Team forming | Community | Skilled Mentors | Weekly clears

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, 

I’m a returning player looking for a people to run Fractals and delve into the other Endgame content. 

I have a decent condi berserker and currently working towards a power berserker gear set.

I’d appreciate an invite.

cheers

• Captain Bofa.5981 changed the title to Forced To Wipe [FTW] [NA] [PvE] | Learn PvE | Team forming | Community | Skilled Mentors | Weekly clears

Bump! Recently revamped guild standards, as well as refocusing our efforts as a guild. Currently in need of help with daytime event hosting, such as raids, strikes, fractals, meta events, or just fun events as well. I mainly am around at night so, the guild is really lacking a community during the day unfortunately. If this might be something you are interested in, please feel free to reach out to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I sent you a mail in game. I am a returning player that has not played in a few years. I was previously almost entirely WvW player, but my previous guild kind of went their separate ways over the years. Haven't done any instanced PvE except a handful of Fractals and Raid Wing 1 a couple times. Hopefully you are still active as I am looking for more PvE content due to not being able to commit for regularly scheduled form-ups for WvW anymore.

• 3 weeks later...