[NA] [FTW] [PvE] Forced To Wipe is recruiting players new and old alike!

Players of all skill levels are welcome. We are mainly focused on being an entry point into PvE as well as a good source of information about endgame encounters.
We will eventually progress into training CMs once enough people in the guild have hit that level.
Largely aim to be a progression focused guild as well as offering trainings on PvE Content.
Feel free to reply with any questions or send me a message ingame (Captain Bofa.5981) or on discord (captainbofa)
Look forward to seeing you around ingame!
We offer coaching sessions for people looking to learn and/or improve at a class, as well as have in depth guides on entry to PvE.
We also have in depth guides on strikes that have info you won't find on most other guides. (Written by someone who has done speedkills of strikes)

Edited by Captain Bofa.5981
Updated guild description

• Captain Bofa.5981 changed the title to [NA] [GOLD] [PvE] I Farm Gold is recruiting players new and old alike!

An update for any people that are interested in strikes: We have released comprehensive guides on all of the 5 main IBS strikes within our discord. (From the perspective of someone that pugs a lot and has speedkill experience on all 5 of these strikes. Even if you know the fight you may well learn something new. Hope to see you soon!
~Aaron

• Captain Bofa.5981 changed the title to [NA] [FTW] [PvE] Forced To Wipe is recruiting players new and old alike!

I may be interested in joining.  is there a particular server you call home?  I'm a newbro who recently started playing about a month ago. and I also suffer from Altitis.  I have 5 characters ranging from lvl 36 to 15.  I haven't picked a class I liked yet.  I don't want to make things uncomfortable for myself or anyone else, but I am a part of the LGBT+ community.  I want to get that out into the open.

Edited by J Bear.9865