Necromancer Visual Minion Updates/Mainly Flesh Golem

I love the idea of being a MM just like the GW1 days. I still roll with a set up using Minions. My Flesh golem just feels so small and often times gets lost in-between mobs. I am just waiting for one day to wake up and my Flesh Golem looks like the ones from old. I would even take their model over the current Fleshy. Thanks anyone who reads. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Minions in general need a rework to make them less ai auto attack most depended on damage. The active side shouldn't be slow to press/hit, should be meaningfull, mesmers have it too.

Death magic traitline needs some changes around minion theme a lot better then the many traits that have noting to do with the theme... . 

Same like corruption traitline, soul reaping traitline for example also affects shroud/weapon abilties into their related traitlines => So should Death magic affect both too, to get more in the theme.

And ofcourse again, the minion abilties need a non braindead afk rework that is active more/fluent. The auto attacks should barely deal damage and more affect debilating affects, until you press the active side.

Summon should be instant and active abilties should be instant too.

• Like 2

I miss the design of minions from GW1. I think they decreased the horror aspect of the minions in GW2. I also wish they'd make the minion system similar to that of how GW1 was.. I miss my minion army. Even if it is only in PvE.

• Thanks 1