Please change Specter to give alacrity in an aoe around the tethered ally AND aoe around the Specter

emtea.6931

I know this has been brought up before in other posts, but I wanted to make it a single issue topic, in hope of highlighting the "how and why" of the issue and it getting more attention from the devs.

Please consider changing the way Specter gives alacrity to be both an aoe around the tethered ally and in an aoe around the Specter, similar to how scourge gives alacrity around the shade and the scourge.

Currently Specter gives alacrity to itself and only to allies via aoe around the tethered ally. If the tethered ally gets a spread mechanic or similar and has to be off group, then you stop giving alacrity to the group.

It feels like bad design to be in a boon giving role not be able to control where your boons go via your own gameplay. I know that you can set/select a personal target for who to tether to, but you can't control where another player goes and in some encounters you can't bait the split/spread mechanics either. 

This change would be a huge QoL improvement for the build, and make the build more viable in fights with heavy spread mechanics.

• Like 3