NA - Social/Casual - New Guild, Vet Players, 18+, Fractals, WVW, Metas, Raids in future.

Tired of large, impersonal guilds? Come join [SG] Shoe Goose! We're a fun, casual Guild Wars 2 guild open to new and veteran players alike.

Our motto is "Honk if you're having fun!" And we aim to keep things lighthearted. We have GuildWars2esDays in our Discord where we help each other with story missions, grinding, crafting, meta events - you name it. Mostly we just hang out and chat about our adventures in Tyria while we play.

We have a solid crew of daily players always down for fractals, strikes, and anything else you want to run. And we welcome all playstyles - hardcore dungeon runners and casual open world explorers alike!

The only rule is you must be 18+ as our Discord tends to get a bit rowdy at times. No toxicity allowed!

As for WvW, we are based on Isle of Janthir. But don't worry if WvW isn't your thing - we welcome members no matter their home server.

Interested in honking with the geese? DM me and let's group up! New friends are waiting in our Discord. Just be ready for sarcastic humor and the occasional goose pun. Don't take life too seriously and you'll fit right in with the flock!

Kateebear on discord

Edited by Kateebear.7238

Feel free to jump into discord and post in our GWs channels, or just send me a message either in game or in discord and I can get you an invite. Or if you would rather just hang out in discord and check out how things are before joining you're welcome to do so as well. 🙂