Guardian's Hammer of Wisdom no longer respecting Snap Ground Target to Current Target

I frequently run with Autotargeting and Snap Ground Target to Current Target checked/enabled. I frequently use Hammer of Wisdom on my Guardian as my combo finisher. Recently, i.e. within the last day or so, Hammer of Wisdom ceased respecting Snap Ground Target to Current Target. Instead, it now targets/lands wherever my cursor happens to be pointing at the time. I have checked other ground-targeted spells (e.g. Purging Flames); they are working as expected (they snap to my current target).

Edited by Furyus.2183

Ran this issue through Arena.net Support. They asked me to create a video detailing the problem. After watching it, Arena.net support concurs that this is an actual problem.

Here's the video I created, which includes details of the specific problem configuration, other similar spells that still work fine in the problem configuration, and the problem itself. The video includes chapter markers to help you navigate. Please watch the whole video, test it for yourself, and reply here with your results.

• Furyus.2183 changed the title to Guardian's Hammer of Wisdom no longer respecting Snap Ground Target to Current Target