Sentient Singularity Item as a Vendor too [Merged]

As the title says. Since we have for example the "Star of Gratitude" and "Princess" and "Herta" etcetera as Vendors now, then the "Sentient Singularity" should be that too or is there a reason why it is not working as a Vendor like the others when you double-click them?

I think it should.

That being said, I think the reason for it being different, is that ''Sentient Singularity'' is a part of the ''Gleam of Sentience'' meta-gizmo (if that's even a real term 😛 ).
The Gleam of Sentience works as a vendor.

Ohh. As I wrote that out, something occured to me. What if there's some sort of conflict between ''different'' vendors with the same ware? Like, could you do 6 purchases from Sentient Singularity *And* 6 from gleam of sentience, forcing you to carry all 4 items around?

On a separate note. This is probably more of a topic for ''GW2 discussion'' or something like that, than ''community creations''. I think more people are active in there too, so you'll probably get a faster and/or better answer over there too - for next time 😉

PS: This subject is also on Community Creations.

As the title says. Since we have for example the "Star of Gratitude" and "Princess" and "Herta" etcetera as Vendors now, then the "Volatile Singularity" and "Sentient Singularity" should be that too or is there a reason why it is not working as a Vendor like the others when you double-click them?

I think that either both the one in the title are also Vendors or that we combine all these items below into 1 Vendor that have all these items. This way it would be less space in inventory and less confusing having so many.

The items are: "Star of Gratitude", "Princess", "Herta", "Gleam of Sentience", "Sentient Anomaly", "Sentient Aberration", "Sentient Oddity", "Volatile Sigularity" and "Sentient Singularity".

Another thing is that the "Herta" would be better if it had a Locker Symbol, like the "Ley-Energy Matter Converter" has, especially when you have bought the required amount of the Pile of Bloodstone Dust from it.

What do you all think?

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to Sentient Singularity Item as a Vendor too [Merged]