SAB - Powered Shoulders Box not dropping?

Something seems off with the meta "Super Adventure Box Nostalgia (Annual)" achievement that's preventing me from getting the Powered Shoulders Box.

1. When the festival started, I played through World 1 & 2 on normal mode, and saw that I got the "(Annual) World 1 Classic" and "(Annual) World 2 Classic" achievements as expected. I also got "(Annual) World 1 Warm-Up" and "(Annual) World 2 Warm-Up" which was nice, I didn't recall in the past that the higher difficulties would retroactively complete the lower difficulty achievements. But maybe this is part of the issue?

2. Now, even though I had 4 "Annual" achievements unlocked, I didn't receive the Golem-Buster Weapons Locker despite the fact 4 achievements should clear the tier 1 completion.

3. I went ahead and also completed "(Annual) World 3 Testing" and "(Annual) Flight of the Bumble Pugs" - but still no Golem-Buster Weapon Locker, OR Powered Shoulders Box.

4. I tried going back and completing World 1 on Exploration mode to see if it would re-trigger something on the achievement side, but didn't see any change and no drops triggered

5. I completed "(Annual) Zone Running" and finally got the Golem-Buster Weapons Locker to drop.

6. I went and completed "(Annual) World 1 Challenge" to see if that would finally trigger something, but still nothing came through.

I'm now sitting on 8 Annual achievements completed on the Nostalgia list. I guess i could try and complete the last World 2 Challenge achievement, but I really don't want to suffer through that on tribulation mode if I don't have to.

Any ideas?