PVP Damage is...

10 minutes ago, Spellhunter.9675 said:

Anet is actually listening to elitists (not forum "elitists"). And trust me, some of their suggestions are even worse than what we have on the forum. 

I was talking about the forum elitists, because I know they listen to the ones in game little bit, not completely though

1 hour ago, arazoth.7290 said:

ah I see you're an ego elitist who thinks anything below plat isn't good enough and shouldn't be able to enter.

And dw I have been there too in rating, no nerf struck. Except the ego arrogance you got out of it apparantly to not give lower people a chance.

So selfish your suggestion is😂, I am happy arena net doesn't listens to such bold suggestions for pvp mode ☺️

When did I say I was an elitist? I simply answered your question lol. My God,  are you having a hard time remembering what you even said to in your first pointless reply ? 

Ah yes, so selfish, for saying most of the regular people shouldn't be in rank, cause let's ignore even if they are not f2p and have full accounts doesn't make up for the stupidity they do. 

You are something else I must say. 

• Confused 2

39 minutes ago, porkchopMCgee.6193 said:

When did I say I was an elitist? I simply answered your question lol. My God,  are you having a hard time remembering what you even said to in your first pointless reply ? 

Ah yes, so selfish, for saying most of the regular people shouldn't be in rank, cause let's ignore even if they are not f2p and have full accounts doesn't make up for the stupidity they do. 

The fact that you can't see it even is baffling me.

41 minutes ago, porkchopMCgee.6193 said:

the irony

• Like 1
  • Confused 1