Tools traitline stops working for Mechanist in downscaled maps.

The Tools traitline while playing Mechanist completely stops working each time your character scales in maps below level 80. I think this also happens in level 80 maps but rarely. The only way to fix it is to change your build and then change it back. But this is annoying as it happens every time you enter a chunk of the map that causes downscaling/upscaling.

Update:

Mounting and form changes fix it as well. It might be the golem itself that bugs the traitline each time it scales. For players that constantly mount up, it will be less of an issue. But for players who like to adventure mostly on foot (like myself lol), this can be very annoying.

Edited by Phazon.3975
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Phazon.3975 said:

The Tools traitline while playing Mechanist completely stops working each time your character scales in maps below level 80. I think this also happens in level 80 maps but rarely. The only way to fix it is to change your build and then change it back. But this is annoying as it happens every time you enter a chunk of the map that causes downscaling/upscaling.

Jeez, I will check that out as well, thx.