Vindicator must be nerfed

My Reaper died to a Vindicator once. Then I logged into my Soulbeast and it died again to a Vindicator. Afterwards I wanted to dust off my Willbender and guess what happened... I died to a Vindicator. Therefore it must be nerfed.

I haven't ever played Vindicator, nor I ever will but I know for a fact that it is unkillable, has perma dodge, has perma block, has perma cleanse and can do one button very big damage. Yes indeed you red right.. It did more damage than my Soulbeast and that means it must be nerfed because it gave me heavy depression and I can't sleep at night. Also the second time I died to a Vindicator in the same match something wierd happened. The big damage rotation I saw on youtube which promised me I will be invincible didn't work because the Vindicator dodged and fell on me and I died.

That induced my uncontrollable and unstoppable rage and I slammed my hand on my desk. That gave me an ouchie and my arm still hurts so much I can barely type this. I think I must call a doctor actually. This is a reason to hopefully cause a mass riot against Vindicator to get this spec finally nerfed so I can kill one. Also, so far I have seen 3 which means people are starting to realise its busted and I need to raise awareness.

I hope the devs whom I am certain that will listen do the right thing.

• Haha 9
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Revolution.8425 said:

My Reaper died to a Vindicator once. Then I logged into my Soulbeast and it died again to a Vindicator. Afterwards I wanted to dust off my Willbender and guess what happened... I died to a Vindicator. Therefore it must be nerfed.

I haven't ever played Vindicator, nor I ever will but I know for a fact that it is unkillable, has perma dodge, has perma block, has perma cleanse and can do one button very big damage. Yes indeed you red right.. It did more damage than my Soulbeast and that means it must be nerfed because it gave me heavy depression and I can't sleep at night. Also the second time I died to a Vindicator in the same match something wierd happened. The big damage rotation I saw on youtube which promised me I will be invincible didn't work because the Vindicator dodged and fell on me and I died.

That induced my uncontrollable and unstoppable rage and I slammed my hand on my desk. That gave me an ouchie and my arm still hurts so much I can barely type this. I think I must call a doctor actually. This is a reason to hopefully cause a mass riot against Vindicator to get this spec finally nerfed so I can kill one. Also, so far I have seen 3 which means people are starting to realise its busted and I need to raise awareness.

I hope the devs whom I am certain that will listen do the right thing.

With my high EQ I can sense this is sarcasm ! 👍😁

• Thanks 5
  • Confused 1