Power Roamers

Power right now is undervalued from the broken amount of power you get from a cele build. There are very few power builds that can 1 v x or even escape because of the overabundance of cele builds that can chase/condi you into oblivion. Power virt with defender relic gets you a big amount of survivability, but you will still get demolished and outchased 1 v x with decent players. The only thing I've seen lately that can survive as power is the extremely broken staff warrior. How that made it past balance nobody knows. It's dam near invulnerable and can cleanse and heal every second, with tons of dodges, blocks, immunity. It even blocks unblockable virt blades. Just grab a hammer and staff and wander around on one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not gonna lie it gets discouraging sometimes. The egos that develop from the main character syndrome that celestial gear gives people gets pretty annoying, and I'm not immune to it all the time. But I don't see how specters enjoy just pressing 3 and getting carried by stats, how condi mirages enjoy just spinning and spending virtually 80% of the fight untouchable, how condi renegades/vindis just enjoy being hard carried by celestial gear padding their trait line sustain, how condi reapers/harb enjoy basically just winning by stepping on their keyboards..but hey it's not for me to understand. I can't hate 'em for doing it. It's in the game. I've just never really been a fan of damage over time style combat for myself in any game. 

• Like 2