Revenant hammer how it could have been.

arazoth.7290

They could have done hammer rework different though. In my view, what I said earlier from times.

And if some of these gets changed like written here, they need to be all done and not half work put in game. I thought about how it works together more in a little more exciting way, while still holding hammer theme up. ============> 

• Auto attack: Cast time duration/amount of damage is fine, don't buf it anymore or nerf it, it's in between just fine.

•Weapon Skill 2: 

Damage/cd stays the same.

Change animation that it hits more reliable over uneven grounds. They could rupture the ground up in mist/fire animation like you smashed it up, this would increase the height and go over it. It also Still hits upfront like it works now. 

Enemies who get hit gain 3 second weakness condi and allies/yourself gain 3 seconds 25% reduction on all damage during that time.

• Weapon skill 3: Stays same, untouched.

• Weapon skill 4: I really don't care about the damage on it now, as long it would work like this ===> 

Initial instant effect still gives same amount of duration anti projectile field. If the 0,75 second cast time is completes, it shares 1 aegis in 300 radius to yourself/allies.

- Passive effect: If enemies hit you while anti projectile field is up, your Weapon Skill 2 gets 1 second reduced cd. ICD proc time would be 0,5 second cd and it can get max 6  seconds cap reduced.

• Weapon Skill 5: 

Back to 2 seconds stun and no longer resets Weapon Skill 2 (if weapon Skill 4 gets changed like described).

The cast time/animation work likes how it is now + same short amount cast time.

After the 0,50 second cast time and hammer gets summoned there is a delay before it hits like 0,75 seconds. So while you cast the 0,50 second ability, you also taunt enemies inwards on that location where hammer is about to drop.

There is still time to counter it enough like it should be and double counter with resistance boon for all who have it.

But atm, people still get out of it easier in fights then it should be, even with quickness which is frustrating cluncky seeing it.

Edited by arazoth.7290
  • Confused 12