Request: Please add glyphs to the Eldritch Horror gathering tools

10 hours ago, Graymatter.4723 said:

I included the character slot. You get the shared inventory slot (including the boost) with the the standard edition too and also the title. Yes, you do get the table but I can't put a value on that because it doesn't have one.

The value lies in the things that are on the table. Unfortunately, this one seems quite empty.

• Confused 3

15 hours ago, frazazel.7501 said:

Your calculations assume you're buying glyphs off the TP (which you should never do), instead of just buying volatile tools on the gemstore. Buy the ultimate edition, and then also buy fresh volatile tools, and you'll be just as well off, except you'll also have the stuff from the deluxe upgrade as a bonus.

You are 100% correct. I was so focused on not having "empty" gathering tools that I missed the forest for the trees.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

how will this fit into your plan of

idk.. am i missing something very obvious here?

You aren't missing something. I was missing something. The calculations are sound but don't take into account that the ultimate gives you the same 4000 gems that you would buy separately so you may as well just get that. My first calculation assumed that a person would buy the gathering tools that include the glyphs on special. You can get those for 2160 every couple of months and the character slots for 640 every couple of months but it missed that point that you could just get the ultimate and the same amount of gems which included everything for free..

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Trejgon.9367 said:

But yeah, I'd say that math is not mathing, ultimate edition means expac base package + 50$ worth of gems, + deluxe goodies, at the price of base package + 50$.

Yes, you are correct. I was too focused on not having empty infinite gathering tools 🙂

I am not saying that they shouldn't include the glyphs, just that the ultimate is better than buying the gems separately. I still think that the tools should include a glyph selection box but that doesn't mean that ultimate is worse than buying standard + gems.

Edited by Graymatter.4723
  • Like 1