New Ideas For Next Necromancer Elite (if theres gonna be a new one)

FearedFox.3906

I love the Necromancer, but there are some issues with it, the Reaper is a Melee Shroud Focused elite which is good, but requires you to be up close to the enemy, the Scourge is just bad at everything, it has decent damage and has decent survivability, but in reality most of the enemies just walk out of the Sand Shade which makes it useless, and most players tend to ignore it in PvP, so discussion for next expansion (if there is one), what i want to see as the new Necro Elite

I would like to see a Support Necromancer, The Vampire Necromancer would be a good start, it would have a sword as the main Weapon where all skills cause the target to bleedAll Bleeding Damage would spawn Blood Pools, and the profession skills would absorb the blood pools to heal and/or Buff Allies and Selfas well as debuff enemies (as well as cause additional Bleeding on enemies which Spawns more Blood Pools)

The Shroud is the most important part of a Necromancer, and What would a Vampire be without a swarm of Bats flying around youthe Shroud visual would be a swarm of bats around the user

also What would a vampire be without being able to Summon a Swarm of Batsa skill for Shroud, Bat Swarm: Send a swarm of bats out, these bats Bite (Bleed) Enemies, which creates Blood Pools on the Ground (but only lasts X seconds, or until you leave Shroud)

another skill would be Absorb Blood, which would absorb all (or a certain amount of the) Blood Pools on the Ground to heal allies and self based on how many Pools you Absorb

Still needs some work but it could work

Archived