Certain Legendary-Rank enemies don't count for Weekly Wizard's Vault

Legendary Archdiviner (Cliffside Fractal Boss) doesn't count for Weekly Legendary Kill.

Just did a quick Tier 1 (Level 6) Cliffside run. Got my /bow Mastery point. But didn't get credit for the Weekly Wizard's Vault "Defeat 1 Legendary-Rank Enemy".

Slight disappointment, as I only did it for the weekly, which wasn't credited. At least I got a mastery point out of it.

(not worried about losing credit, doing another fractal for it, would be nice if fixed for future)

[Edit: Just repeated the bug. Did lots of damage to the boss both times, and broke the final seal the second time. No credit on either occasion.]

Edited by uberduber.7368
Broader issue than originally thought
  • Sad 1

• uberduber.7368 changed the title to Certain Legendary-Rank enemies don't count for Weekly Wizard's Vault

If we're not allowed to just beat on the golem for that one anymore since they re-classified it after years just to prevent that (lol?), can we tell Logan that Jennah just isn't that into him? He's a Legendary, and based on everything we've seen so far that would certainly defeat him.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1