Deception broken?

Evenge.4067

No it’s an ongoing issue that was originally tackled along time ago where the blink would blink regardless if out of range and would blink you closest to the selected location if possible(since people who understand and learned blink spots can use terrain for “pro” blinks)…

sadly some where in the past couple years, the coding went a wall and it hasn’t been talked about enough or fixed. It’s been a long time with that bug returning and whether you’re playing challenge mode pve or playing  pvp casually/ranked or WvW saving that blink for aggression general mobility or escape can literally be life and death.

Sadly, it’s frustrating to say the least. But I’ve noticed the same blinking issue not only with mesmer blink but with ele lightening blink and will bender f3. I think it’s an issue with ground targeting and having it on auto binded,. So you just point and click. I’ve noticed taking the split second or so to see the ability radius then doing another gratuitous click has shown less [failed] blinks… could try that if you’re using the latter in the meantime. But it should be looked at. Since it’s not just affecting one class and turns down the risk reward for knowing blink spots for one. You just blink in place… like 💀