Spear Skins

Now that we have land spears in the game - and they're a big talking point right now for all professions - I propose some time be spent on skins for them.

For those of us who have some of our characters using a particular skin theme for all our weapons, it is frustrating that we don't have a matching spear skin to use.

An obvious example is the majority of old BL weapon skins.  Most have only 16, with just a handful (Chaos, etc) having 19 to cover underwater.  It wasn't that big a deal with not much time spent underwater, but now land spears are a thing.. these skins are sorely lacking.  Then there are the themed Gen 3 Legendary weapons.  No Aurene, Primordus, etc skins for spears is an even bigger sore point.  There are also the Onyx/Gold, Immortal, AP reward, and mostly importantly Mythic sets missing spear.  I've got 150 BL statuettes being held onto in the hope I can get a Mythic spear skin!  :)

The only possible code consideration I see is with any collection achievements that finish at 16 (the BL weapon collections, and the Facet collections/titles), but the achievement reward could still just be kept at obtaining 16, for those already having completed them.

Obviously there are many other priorities, and going back to update so many themes would take significant time, but it would make a lot of folks happy, I'm sure!  ^_^

• Like 1