Homestead: "Too many decorations in this area" ... I knew homesteads were too good to be true.

I can understand a general instance limit, for financial purposes if nothing else, but a chunk limit makes no sense.

It's a personal instance, if I wanna make miniature everything and have a custom chess board with those miniatures in my kitchen table let me, if my home instance runs at 5 FPS over those miniatures it's my private home instance so it's my problem alone.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Homestead has given me a reason to invest my time back into the game  for fun but with the new limitations ,this really has taken the wind out of my sails to continue.For me its the limit for decorations in a chunk. its really been messing with  my ability to create a vision i have, spent over 500g in homestead crafting materials . I just hope that we do not have to wait until their next release in a few months before this is fixed. This should be treated as a system bug and be fixed as soon as possible.

Edited by leonidash.9416
  • Like 1

Exciting news all, reply back from support suggesting that this IS a bug and not a feature. They have recommended that anyone with the same issue submit an IN GAME bug report explaining the 'too much decor' issue. They have a number of reports so far and are looking into it 🙂

Support are awesome, they don't get enough praise.

• Like 2

On 9/14/2024 at 3:39 PM, Avenrise.3592 said:

Exciting news all, reply back from support suggesting that this IS a bug and not a feature. They have recommended that anyone with the same issue submit an IN GAME bug report explaining the 'too much decor' issue. They have a number of reports so far and are looking into it 🙂

This is promising. submitting my ticket now.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2024 at 3:39 PM, Avenrise.3592 said:

@Joie.6084 Hey Joie.could you confirm this and let us know if the chunk limits are actually going to be considered as a bug and will be fixed.we're getting conflicting reports .thanks.